Saturday, November 4, 2023

Message from VAE Radio

 

This is VAE Radio, broadcasting from Northern Vietnam.
I am very eager to inform you of my upcoming broadcast, this time with extra power: 150W!!! ( My previous power level was only 40W)
Date: Sunday, November 5th, 2023
Time: 10:45- 11:15 UTC
Frequency: 13890 kHz USB( Upper-side Band)
The broadcast starts with a 1 kHz test tone blended with the station's ID. Then, two Slow-scan Television images will be transmitted in Martin 1 Mode. After that, the show begins.
The program is transmitted with a power of 150W SSB and is fed to a horizontal dipole antenna at a 7-meter height.
I hope you can take a little time to listen to my program and send me a reception report along with your comments and suggestions. Audio or Video recording of your reception is highly appreciated!
 Best regards.
 vaeradio@gmail.com

No comments: