Sunday, October 22, 2023

VAE Radio Vietnam

 

"Thank you very much for your reception report! I am very happy to hear from you! 
Attached is the QSL card confirming your reception report! I would be glad to hear from you again.
My next broadcasts will be on Thursday, October 26th, 2023 at 10:27-11:30 UTC and on Sunday, October 29th at the same time. Due to interference from a station on the same frequency after 11:00 UTC, my next programs will be transmitted on 13890 kHz. 
In the screenshot, I see that you listen to my broadcast at 10:45 UTC, so it may be my signal. I hope you will continue to listen and monitor my broadcast after the frequency change and send me reception reports. Thank you very much!
And don't forget to share the schedule with your radio friends!  
Best regards."

 

No comments: