Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Dutch radio programme on 143.22MHz in Turku

18-19th of June 2011 here in the nearest airfield was Turku Airshow 2011 event and I listened airband frequencies saturday morning and heard music and dutch talk on about 143,22MHz AM. I think that someone relayed Dutch internet radio program via airband radio, accidentally or deliberately.

Some airshow planes turned here over my home but in sunday I visited in the airfield, unfortunately just then it started to heavy rain and main star U.S Air Force's Thunderbirds did not fly in that day, luckily however Finnish and Dutch flew.

Photos and videos taken by me:
The Royal Netherlands Air Force's F-16 in action

The Royal Netherlands Air Force's Demo Team


F-18 fighters, Finnish Air Force

Midnigth Hawks, Finnish Air Force




Those photos also via webplayer here







No comments: